Master the tools of our trade
Ready to raise your game?
- We’re expanding our company and are looking for passionate, growth-minded individuals to join the team.
- Softia is a great place to launch and develop your career because we are built by developers, for developers. We are problem-solvers that stay laser-focused on delivering value. We are a merit-based company free of bureaucracy, internal politics, and other non-senses that typically slow down the pace of progress and innovation at traditional companies. We take pride in helping each other learn and grow, while working in small teams and staying nimble.
Why Work at Softia?
- Advance your career while working on innovative projects with small teams of great developers
- Enjoy flexible business hours, a modern office, and a work-from-home day each week
- Advance your compensation based on performance and your demonstrated ability to go above and beyond to drive results
We’re growing our software development team and want an experienced software developer to join us and take our product and its services to greater heights. We are looking for a colleague with a positive, can-do attitude, great attention to details, proactive and passionate. This is a great opportunity to grow your technical and soft skills, while working with people having the same interests.
Full – Stack Developer
What you’ll get in return:
- Great environment with experienced and helpful colleagues;
- Career development opportunities;
- Flexible work schedule
- Attractive salary;
- Medical Subscription;
- Meal Vouchers;
- A cool Fun Room with bean bags, Playstation, board games and ping – pong.
We serve our employees and clients in a 1400sqm modern office situated in the heart of our home city, Bucharest. We take pride in using top equipment for all our engineers, high-quality conference infrastructure for the meetings with our remote clients and a complete fleet of testing devices using which we ensure our software offers great experiences cross-platforms.
If you are excited to join a young and developing software team, you can fill out the form.
Or contact us at:
+40 (745) 031 713