Frontent Developer (Angular)
Softia is a dynamic company that is focused on organic growth and high-quality software development services. We are an innovative, client-centric technology company that works closely with customers to develop enterprise software solutions solving real-life problems. Our company’s main goal is to become a top software provider and be the fast way to success for our clients. We have proven our value by helping some of the biggest companies in the market and never running away from any challenge, no matter how big.
We offer software solutions in key growing industries like PropTech, E-Commerce, FinTech, and Communications for companies all over the globe.
We have added 100+ people in the meantime and we have grown our services to include 4 key areas: Web and Mobile Development, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence. We speak and write many IT-related languages and we have made many friends in all corners of the world because we provide solutions to help owners stay connected with their business, homes, and so much more!
We are now looking to extend the team with a Frontend Developer (Angular) that can help us continue what we started.
Skills we are looking for:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with frontend development;
- Expert in CSS3, BootStrap and CSS preprocessors like SASS/LESS/Stylus;
- Solid experience in responsive UI design, Implementing UI design patterns and best practices;
- Good knowledge working with Web services, API Integration, and Restful Services;
- Strong understanding of OOP and unit tests;
- Familiarity with version control (GIT) and continuous integration systems;
- Good knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform issues.
Cherries on top:
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies (Scrum preferably);
- Experience with React.js
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in English.
What you will be doing:
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code;
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Implement development best practices and participate in code reviews;
- Review existing architecture and recommend near and long-term solutions;
- Innovate and implement new ideas without disrupting product delivery.
What you’ll get in return:
- Full remote working;
- Flexible business hours – start between 8 and 11 A.M.;
- We give everyone 4 fixed bonuses over the year for birthdays, summer vacation, Christmas, and Easter;
- You can also receive a performance bonus at the end of the year;
- Our office building is 10 mins from the Lujerului metro station;
- A cool FuN RooM with bean bags, Playstation, board games, ping – pong and foosball;
- You will get meal vouchers and have access to a paid medical subscription at a private clinic;
- Also, don’t forget about Bookster – you can always choose a good book from the library 🙂
- We believe in the Learn.Code.Fun principle – share the knowledge, write impressive code and keep having fun.
Fill in the form bellow or check out the other positions!
If you are excited to join a young and developing software team, you can fill out the form.
Or contact us at:
+40 (745) 031 713