Fullstack Developer (React)
We offer software solutions in key growing industries like PropTech, E-Commerce, FinTech, and Communications for companies all over the globe.
We have added 90+ people in the meantime and we have grown our services to include 4 key areas: Web and Mobile Development, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence. We speak and write many IT-related languages and we have made many friends in all corners of the world because we provide solutions to help owners stay connected with their business, homes, and so much more!
We are now looking to extend the team with a Fullstack Developer that can help us continue what we started.
WHAT IS THE PROJECT ABOUT
Skills we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience with React, Redux & Typescript
- 3+ years of experience with Java (preferably Java 8+)
- Experience with automated unit testing (e.g., Jest or similar unit testing frameworks)
- Proven track record developing and using RESTful web services;
- Knowledge in Linux and open-source technologies. (Apache Tomcat, or Kafka)
- Familiarity with performance optimization techniques throughout the stack;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and unit tests;
- Experience with Unit Tests and Test-Driven Development;
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both written and spoken English.
What you’ll get in return:
- We have unlimited work from home;
- Our office building is 10 mins from the Lujerului metro station;
- A cool FuN RooM with bean bags, Playstation, board games, ping – pong and foosball;
- Flexible business hours – start between 8 and 11 A.M.;
- We give everyone 4 fixed bonuses over the year for birthdays, summer vacation, Christmas, and Easter;
- You can also receive a performance bonus at the end of the year;
- You will get meal vouchers and have access to a paid medical subscription at a private clinic.
- Also, don’t forget about Bookster – you can always choose a good book from the library 🙂
- We believe in the Learn.Code.Fun principle – share the knowledge, write impressive code and keep having fun;