Fullstack developer (Ruby on Rails)
Softia is a dynamic company that is focused on organic growth and high quality software development services. We are an innovative, client-centric technology company that works closely with customers to develop enterprise software solutions solving real-life problems. Our company’s main goal is to become a top software provider and be the fast way to success for our clients. We have proven our value by helping some of the biggest companies in the market and never running away from any challenge, no matter how big.
We have added 90+ people in the meantime and we have grown our services to include 4 key areas: Web and Mobile Development, IoT and Artificial Intelligence. We speak and write many IT related languages and we have made many friends in all the corners of the world because we provide solutions to help owners stay connected with their business, homes, and so much more!
What is the project about
The Investor Management Services team is responsible for improving our reporting and investing platforms. The goal of these platforms is to help commercial real estate sponsors communicate more effectively with their investors, building trust between sponsors and investors, while also reducing back-office burden for sponsors.
Engineers on the Investor Management Services team are trusted to operate with high autonomy, but enjoy collaborating both with each other and stakeholders in Product and Customer Success. They own not only the solution that they build, but the problem space itself. As such, they are expected to investigate whether their code is having the intended impact, and drive incremental improvements that benefit our customers.
Skills we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience with application design & development;
- Prior full-stack experience (front-end, back-end, and database)
- Solid knowledge of software engineering principles (OOP, Design Patterns, Agile best practice and so on);
- Familiarity with databases and data modeling/design techniques; data interface protocols; database software installation; database tuning;
- Experience in collaborating with colleagues with different expertise, including cross-functional stakeholders;
- Fluency in English – verbal and written communications;
What you’ll get in return:
- We want to #staysafe during this troubled times, so we have unlimited work from home until things get better;
- We believe in the Learn.Code.Fun principle – share the knowledge, write impressive code and keep having fun;
- Our office building is 10 mins from the Lujerului metro station;
- A cool FuN RooM with bean bags, Playstation, board games, ping – pong and foosball;
- Flexible business hours – start between 9 and 11 A.M.;
- We give everyone 4 fixed bonuses over the year for birthdays, summer vacation, Christmas and Easter;
- You will also receive a performance bonus at the end of the year;
- You will get meal vouchers and have access to a paid medical subscription at a private clinic.