IT PROJECT MANAGER
Softia is a dynamic company that is focused on organic growth and high quality software development services. We are an innovative, client-centric technology company that works closely with customers to develop enterprise software solutions solving real-life problems.
Our company’s main goal is to become a top software provider and be the fast way to success for our clients. We have proven our value by helping some of the biggest companies in the market and never running away from any challenge, no matter how big.
We have added 90+ people in the meantime and we have grown our services to include 4 key areas: Web and Mobile Development, IoT and Artificial Intelligence. We speak and write many IT related languages and we have made many friends in all the corners of the world because we provide solutions to help owners stay connected with their business, homes, and so much more!
We are now looking to extend the team with an IT Project Manager that can help us continue what we started.
Skills we are looking for:
- 3+ years’ project management;/Scrum experience in IT;
- Technical profile to the extent of having conversations with developers;
- Experience with TFS and/or Jira usage, including configuration;
- Good time management skills, highly organized with the ability to bring order and structure in any topic;
- Self learner with problem solving skills and critical thinking;
- Trustworthy and reliable team player;
- Drive for continuous improvement;
- Results and People oriented;
- Resilience, empathy, positivity and quick adaptability;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
What you will be doing:
- Understand business overall picture;
- Facilitate team events in an Agile environment: grooming, sizing, planning, standup, review, retrospective; adapt them and coach the teams in getting the most out of each;
- Identify and remove blockers;
- Track progress, analyze workflow efficiency, support the team in improving the workflow;
- Manage communication with remote team members;
- Clarify requirements, work with user stories and acceptance criteria;
- Identify risks and involve the team in mitigating them;
- Empower the teams, raise ownership;
- Manage expectations and assure transparency between development team and product team;
- Conflict resolution;
- Promote agile methods and good practices;
- Consolidate strong relationships with stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return:
- Full remote working;
- Flexible business hours – start between 8 and 11 A.M.;
- We give everyone 4 fixed bonuses over the year for birthdays, summer vacation, Christmas, and Easter;
- You can also receive a performance bonus at the end of the year;
- Our office building is 10 mins from the Lujerului metro station;
- A cool FuN RooM with bean bags, Playstation, board games, ping – pong and foosball;
- You will get meal vouchers and have access to a paid medical subscription at a private clinic;
- Also, don’t forget about Bookster – you can always choose a good book from the library 🙂
- We believe in the Learn.Code.Fun principle – share the knowledge, write impressive code and keep having fun.
If you are excited to join a young and developing software team, you can fill out the form.
Or contact us at:
+40 (745) 031 713