Softia is a dynamic company that is focused on organic growth and high-quality software development services. We are an innovative, client-centric technology company that works closely with customers to develop enterprise software solutions solving real-life problems. Our company’s main goal is to become a top software provider and be the fast way to success for our clients. We have proven our value by helping some of the biggest companies in the market and never running away from any challenge, no matter how big.
We offer software solutions in key growing industries like PropTech, E-Commerce, FinTech, and Communications for companies all over the globe.
We have added 90+ people in the meantime and we have grown our services to include 4 key areas: Web and Mobile Development, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence. We speak and write many IT-related languages and we have made many friends in all corners of the world because we provide solutions to help owners stay connected with their business, homes, and so much more!
We are now looking to extend the team with a Java Developer that can help us continue what we started.
WHAT IS THE PROJECT ABOUT
The project is a cloud-based software that helps renters and property managers across the US market to get things done. It covers the whole leasing process – from online applications to instant qualification tools and digital documents that the users can sign electronically. The solutions include marketing and lead management, resident screening, utility management, spend management, accounting, renters insurance, and more – all integrated for increased efficiency, enterprise-wide.
Skills we are looking for:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Java (preferably Java 8+), SpringBoot, and Hibernate;
- Proven track record developing highly scalable RESTful web services;
- Knowledge in Linux and open-source technologies. (Apache Tomcat, or Kafka)
- Familiarity with performance optimization techniques throughout the stack;
- Skilled in relational database query and design on services such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc.;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and unit tests;
- Experience with Unit Tests and Test-Driven Development;
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both written and spoken English.
What you’ll get in return:
- We have unlimited work from home;
- Our office building is 10 mins from the Lujerului metro station;
- A cool FuN RooM with bean bags, Playstation, board games, ping – pong and foosball;
- Flexible business hours – start between 8 and 11 A.M.;
- We give everyone 4 fixed bonuses over the year for birthdays, summer vacation, Christmas, and Easter;
- You can also receive a performance bonus at the end of the year;
- You will get meal vouchers and have access to a paid medical subscription at a private clinic.
- Also, don’t forget about Bookster – you can always choose a good book from the library 🙂
- We believe in the Learn.Code.Fun principle – share the knowledge, write impressive code and keep having fun;