Softia is a dynamic company that is focused on organic growth and high-quality software development services. We are an innovative, client-centric technology company that works closely with customers to develop enterprise software solutions solving real-life problems. Our company’s main goal is to become a top software provider and be the fast way to success for our clients. We have proven our value by helping some of the biggest companies in the market and never running away from any challenge, no matter how big.
We offer software solutions in key growing industries like PropTech, E-Commerce, FinTech, and Communications for companies all over the globe.
We have added 100+ people in the meantime and we have grown our services to include 4 key areas: Web and Mobile Development, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence. We speak and write many IT-related languages and we have made many friends in all corners of the world because we provide solutions to help owners stay connected with their business, homes, and so much more!
Skills we are looking for:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Java (preferably Java 8);
- Skilled in relational database query and design;
- Experience on working with database servers such as in SQL or Postgres;
- Understand fundamentals of web server configurations for Apache Tomcat;
- Good knowledge of UI testing and API testing web applications;
- Proficient in JIRA or similar tools for Defect Management;
- Experience with version control systems such GIT;
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies (Scrum).
Cherries on top:
- Experience with RESTful APIs;
- Experience with Containerisation (Docker);
- Fluent in English – verbal and written communications;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
- Good attention to detail, strong communication skills.
What you will be doing:
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation;
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code;
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability and performant applications;
- Implement development best practices and participate in code reviews;
- Review existing architecture and recommend near and long-term solutions.
What you’ll get in return:
- Full remote working;
- Flexible business hours – start between 8 and 11 A.M.;
- We give everyone 4 fixed bonuses over the year for birthdays, summer vacation, Christmas, and Easter;
- You can also receive a performance bonus at the end of the year;
- Our office building is 10 mins from the Lujerului metro station;
- A cool FuN RooM with bean bags, Playstation, board games, ping – pong and foosball;
- You will get meal vouchers and have access to a paid medical subscription at a private clinic;
- Also, don’t forget about Bookster – you can always choose a good book from the library 🙂
- We believe in the Learn.Code.Fun principle – share the knowledge, write impressive code and keep having fun.
If you are excited to join a young and developing software team, you can fill out the form.
Or contact us at:
+40 (745) 031 713