PHP FULLSTACK DEVELOPER (+Vuejs)
Softia is a dynamic company that is focused on organic growth and high quality software development services. We are an innovative, client-centric technology company that works closely with customers to develop enterprise software solutions solving real-life problems. Our company’s main goal is to become a top software provider and be the fast way to success for our clients. We have proven our value by helping some of the biggest companies in the market and never running away from any challenge, no matter how big.
We offer software solutions in key growing industries like: PropTech, E-Commerce, FinTech and Communications for companies all over the globe.
We have added 90+ people in the meantime and we have grown our services to include 4 key areas: Web and Mobile Development, IoT and Artificial Intelligence. We speak and write many IT related languages and we have made many friends in all the corners of the world because we provide solutions to help owners stay connected with their business, homes, and so much more!
We are now looking to extend the team with a PHP Fullstack Developer that can help us continue what we started.
Skills we are looking for:
- +3 years experience with application design & development;
- Solid knowledge of software engineering principles (OOP, Design Patterns, Agile
best practice and so on);
- Good knowledge of MVC architecture is mandatory;
- Extensive work experience with the following: PHP, Laravel, Symfony, Lumen, CakePHP or Zend;
- Good knowledge of the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP);
- Familiarity with databases and data modeling/design techniques; data interface protocols; database software installation; database tuning;
- Basic knowledge of system administration and software/hardware configuration;
- Ability to troubleshoot pre/post production implementations; security, load balancing and performance.
Cherries on top:
- Familiarity with Agile development and tools (such as Jira);
- Experience working with version control systems (Git or SVN);
- Fluent in English – verbal and written communications;
- Ability to work with an international team of professionals.
What you’ll get in return:
- We have unlimited work from home;
- Our office building is 10 mins from the Lujerului metro station;
- A cool FuN RooM with bean bags, Playstation, board games, ping – pong and foosball;
- We give everyone 4 fixed bonuses over the year for birthdays, summer vacation, Christmas, and Easter;
- You can also receive a performance bonus at the end of the year;
- You will get meal vouchers and have access to a paid medical subscription at a private clinic.
- Also, don’t forget about Bookster – you can always choose a good book from the library 🙂
- We believe in the Learn.Code.Fun principle – share the knowledge, write impressive code and keep having fun;
If you are excited to join a young and developing software team, you can fill out the form.
Or contact us at:
+40 (745) 031 713