Softia is a dynamic company that is focused on organic growth and high-quality software development services. We are an innovative, client-centric technology company that works closely with customers to develop enterprise software solutions solving real-life problems. Our company’s main goal is to become a top software provider and be the fast way to success for our clients. We have proven our value by helping some of the biggest companies in the market and never running away from any challenge, no matter how big.
We offer software solutions in key growing industries like PropTech, E-Commerce, FinTech, and Communications for companies all over the globe.
We have added 90+ people in the meantime and we have grown our services to include 4 key areas: Web and Mobile Development, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence. We speak and write many IT-related languages and we have made many friends in all corners of the world because we provide solutions to help owners stay connected with their business, homes, and so much more!
We are now looking to extend the team with a QA Engineer that can help us continue what we started.
What is the project about
The project is a state-of-the-art lead management solution that increases a property’s leasing team efficiency by focusing on prioritization of quality leads, optimizing the property’s floor plan offering, and simplifying the leasing process—providing structure and insight into follow-up activities, with easy-to-navigate reporting that drives value across multiple areas of the organization. The responsive web design platform of the project is perfect for keeping busy leasing staff connected, responsive, and productive on tablet and mobile devices from remote locations like a home office.
Skills we are looking for:
- Excellent experience in API testing Postman, SoapUI, Fiddler or Cucumber;
- Experience testing web applications and RESTful APIs;
- Experience building and using automation frameworks;
- UI Test automation experience (e.g. Cypress, Protractor, Selenium);
- Experience in writing automation scripts with Java;
- Exposure to continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo);
- Strong functional testing background, including defining test strategy, test planning, test case design, and execution;
- Experience with Git and AWS.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Good attention to detail, strong communication skills;
What you’ll get in return:
- We want to #staysafe during these troubled times, so we have unlimited work from home until things get better;
- We believe in the Learn.Code.Fun principle – share the knowledge, write impressive code and keep having fun;
- A pretty nice view from the 7th floor at an office building, 10 mins from the Lujerului metro station;
- A cool FuN RooM with bean bags, Playstation, board games, ping – pong and foosball;
- Flexible business hours – arrive at the office between 9 and 11 A.M.;
- We give everyone 4 fixed bonuses over the year for birthdays, summer vacation, Christmas, and Easter;
- You will also receive a performance bonus at the end of the year;
- You will get meal vouchers and have access to a paid medical subscription at a private clinic.