Senior JAVA Developer
Softia is a dynamic company that is focused on organic growth and high-quality software development services. We are an innovative, client-centric technology company that works closely with customers to develop enterprise software solutions solving real-life problems. Our company’s main goal is to become a top software provider and be the fast way to success for our clients. We have proven our value by helping some of the biggest companies in the market and never running away from any challenge, no matter how big.
We offer software solutions in key growing industries like PropTech, E-Commerce, FinTech, and Communications for companies all over the globe.
We have added 90+ people in the meantime and we have grown our services to include 4 key areas: Web and Mobile Development, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence. We speak and write many IT-related languages and we have made many friends in all the corners of the world because we provide solutions to help owners stay connected with their business, homes, and so much more!
We are now looking to extend the team with a Senior Java Developer that can help us continue what we started.
WHAT IS THE PROJECT ABOUT
Skills we are looking for:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Java (preferably Java 8+), J2EE, Spring, and Hibernate;
- Proven track record developing highly scalable RESTful web services;
- Knowledge in Linux and open source technologies. (Apache Tomcat, Kafka, or Rails is a plus)
- Familiarity with performance optimization techniques throughout the stack;
- Skilled in relational database query and design on services such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc.;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and unit tests;
- Experience with Unit Tests and Test-Driven Development;
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
What you’ll get in return:
- We believe in the Learn.Code.Fun principle – share the knowledge, write impressive code and keep having fun;
- A pretty nice view from the 7th floor at an office building, 10 mins from the Lujerului metro station;
- A cool FuN RooM with bean bags, Playstation, board games, ping – pong and foosball;
- Flexible business hours – arrive at the office between 9 and 11 A.M.;
- We want to #staysafe during these troubled times, so we have unlimited work from home until things get better;
- We give everyone 4 fixed bonuses over the year for birthdays, summer vacation, Christmas, and Easter;
- You will also receive a performance bonus at the end of the year;
- You will get meal vouchers and have access to a paid medical subscription at a private clinic;
- Also, don’t forget about Bookster – you can always choose a good book from the library 🙂