Senior React Developer
Softia is a dynamic company that is focused on organic growth and high-quality software development services. We are an innovative, client-centric technology company that works closely with customers to develop enterprise software solutions that solve real-life problems. Our company’s main goal is to become a top software provider and be the fast way to success for our clients. We have proven our value by helping some of the biggest companies in the market and never running away from any challenge, no matter how big.
We offer software solutions in key growing industries like PropTech, E-Commerce, FinTech, and Communications for companies all over the globe.
We have added 90+ people in the meantime and we have grown our services to include 4 key areas: Web and Mobile Development, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence. We speak and write many IT-related languages and we have made many friends in all the corners of the world because we provide solutions to help owners stay connected with their business, homes, and so much more!
We are now looking to extend the team with a Senior React Developer that can help us continue what we started.
WHAT IS THE PROJECT ABOUT
The project is a cloud-based software that helps renters and property managers across the US market to get things done. It covers the whole leasing process – from online applications to instant qualification tools and digital documents that the users can sign electronically. The solutions include marketing and lead management, resident screening, utility management, spend management, accounting, renters insurance, and more—all integrated for increased efficiency, enterprise-wide.
Skills we are looking for:
- Sound knowledge of the fundamentals of web development, including HTML and CSS;
- Experience with NPM, Webpack, and related Node.js tools;
Cherries on top:
- Knowledge of JRuby and working with SQL and relational databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.;
- Proficient user of Linux or other Unix-like operating systems;
- Experience implementing continuous integration/continuous deployment for a React application;
- Proficiency in English.
What you will be doing:
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Maintain, enhance, and add new features to React single-page applications;
- Implement development best practices and participate in code reviews;
- Review existing architecture and recommend near and long-term solutions;
- Innovate and implement new ideas without disrupting product delivery.
What you’ll get in return:
- We believe in the Learn.Code.Fun principle – share the knowledge, write impressive code and keep having fun;
- A pretty nice view from the 7th floor at an office building, 10 mins from the Lujerului metro station;
- A cool FuN RooM with bean bags, Playstation, board games, ping – pong and foosball;
- Flexible business hours – arrive at the office between 9 and 11 A.M.;
- Normally we can work from home 4 days a month, but we want to #staysafe during these troubled times, so we have unlimited work from home until things get better;
- We give everyone 4 fixed bonuses over the year for birthdays, summer vacation, Christmas, and Easter;
- You will also receive a performance bonus at the end of the year;
- You will get meal vouchers and have access to a paid medical subscription at a private clinic;
- Also, don’t forget about Bookster – you can always choose a good book from the library 🙂
Fill in the form bellow or check out the other positions!
If you are excited to join a young and developing software team, you can fill out the form.
Or contact us at:
+40 (745) 031 713