TECHNICAL BUSINESS ANALYST
Softia is a dynamic company that is focused on organic growth and high-quality software development services. We are an innovative, client-centric technology company that works closely with customers to develop enterprise software solutions that solve real-life problems. Our company’s main goal is to become a top software provider and be the fast way to success for our clients. We have proven our value by helping some of the biggest companies in the market and never running away from any challenge, no matter how big.
We offer software solutions in key growing industries like PropTech, E-Commerce, FinTech, and Communications for companies all over the globe.
We have added 90+ people in the meantime and we have grown our services to include 4 key areas: Web and Mobile Development, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence. We speak and write many IT-related languages and we have made many friends in all the corners of the world because we provide solutions to help owners stay connected with their business, homes, and so much more!
What is the project about
ILM Lead Manager is a comprehensive lead management solution that helps multifamily organizations increase revenue by focusing on leasing activities that produce the most value.
This solution is specifically designed to help you make the most of your time by organizing and prioritizing your sales funnel. Keep your leads more manageable. Convert more leads to prospects. Communicate with prospects more effectively.
Skills we are looking for:
- Experience in product backlog management and knowledge of prioritization techniques;
- Good understanding of a product’s functionality inside out;
- Experience with a database schema at a designer level and the ability to write SQL queries to analyze data;
- Knowledge of client and backend software components (do not have to code);
- Knowledge of BRDs, user stories acceptance criteria for both UI and backend (DB, API) components;
- Experience with RESTful API request/response, JSON structures with purpose of documenting it;
- Good time management skills, highly organized with the ability to bring order and structure in any topic;
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, SAFe) and Agile tools (Azure DevOps, Jira);
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
What you’ll get in return:
- We believe in the Learn.Code.Fun principle – share the knowledge, write impressive code and keep having fun;
- A pretty nice view from the 7th floor at an office building, 10 mins from the Lujerului metro station;
- A cool FuN RooM with bean bags, Playstation, board games, ping – pong and foosball;
- Flexible business hours – arrive at the office between 9 and 11 A.M.;
- Normally we had 4 days of work from home per month, but we want everyone to #staysafe and that’s why we have unlimited work from home until things get better;
- We give everyone 4 fixed bonuses over the year for birthdays, summer vacation, Christmas, and Easter;
- You will also receive a performance bonus at the end of the year;
- You will get meal vouchers and have access to a paid medical subscription at a private clinic;
- Also, don’t forget about Bookster – you can always choose a good book from the library 🙂