Softia is a dynamic company that is focused on organic growth and high-quality software development services. We are an innovative, client-centric technology company that works closely with customers to develop enterprise software solutions solving real-life problems. Our company’s main goal is to become a top software provider and be the fast way to success for our clients. We have proven our value by helping some of the biggest companies in the market and never running away from any challenge, no matter how big.
We offer software solutions in key growing industries like PropTech, E-Commerce, FinTech, and Communications for companies all over the globe.
We have added 90+ people in the meantime and we have grown our services to include 4 key areas: Web and Mobile Development, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence. We speak and write many IT-related languages and we have made many friends in all corners of the world because we provide solutions to help owners stay connected with their business, homes, and so much more!
We are now looking to extend the team with a VueJS Developer that can help us continue what we started.
What is the project about
Our application’s main purpose is to protect the real estate sellers across the United States. It provides a user-friendly way for the sellers to fill and sign special disclosure forms for each state, offers the possibility to purchase insurance products and integrates with the most used real estate software products. The main goal is to become a go-to solution for all real estate sellers in all states across the US.
Skills we are looking for:
- +2 years experience with application design & development;
- Solid knowledge of software engineering principles (OOP, Design Patterns, Agile best practice and so on);
- Good knowledge of MVC architecture;
- Good knowledge of the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP);
- Familiarity with databases and data modeling/design techniques; data interface protocols; database software installation; database tuning;
- Basic knowledge of system administration and software/hardware configuration;
- Ability to troubleshoot pre/post production implementations; security, load balancing and performance.
What you’ll get in return:
- Full remote working;
- Flexible business hours – start between 8 and 11 A.M.;
- We give everyone 4 fixed bonuses over the year for birthdays, summer vacation, Christmas, and Easter;
- You can also receive a performance bonus at the end of the year;
- Our office building is 10 mins from the Lujerului metro station;
- A cool FuN RooM with bean bags, Playstation, board games, ping – pong and foosball;
- You will get meal vouchers and have access to a paid medical subscription at a private clinic;
- Also, don’t forget about Bookster – you can always choose a good book from the library 🙂
- We believe in the Learn.Code.Fun principle – share the knowledge, write impressive code and keep having fun.