TEST PAGE FOR CREATING COMPONENTS
Originally, PHP stood for Personal Home Page, but nowadays, PHP Developers are a special breed of software engineers who create websites, application and programs using, well, PHP as the scripting language.
We at Softia, are looking to bring in our team, someone with a keen eye for modular programming, object-oriented programming, application design among other things. If you have the skills, we have the coffee over which to discuss more details.
Technical Skills we are looking for:
- +3 years experience with application design & development;
- Solid knowledge of software engineering principles (OOP, Design Patterns, Agile
best practice and so on);
- Good knowledge of MVC architecture is mandatory;
- Extensive work experience with the following: PHP, Laravel, Symfony, Lumen, CakePHP or Zend;
- Good knowledge of the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP);
- Familiarity with databases and data modeling/design techniques; data interface protocols; database software installation; database tuning;
- Basic knowledge of system administration and software/hardware configuration;
- Ability to troubleshoot pre/post production implementations; security, load balancing and performance.
What you’ll get in return:
- We believe in the Learn.Code.Fun principle – share the knowledge, write
impressive code and keep having fun.
- We offer a pretty nice workplace in the Lujerului area, a cool FuN RooM with bean bags, Playstation, board games and ping – pong.
- You will get meal vouchers and have access to a paid medical subscription at
- We offer flexible business hours and work from home.
- We are looking for a long term relationship…..so stick with us, and explore our career development path
- We must have your attention by now, so why won’t you come for a coffee and we’ll
tell you more about.
Fill in the form bellow or check out the other positions!
Looking for a job?
You're in luck! We're hiring so check out our open positions.